Michael Taylor shiek Mick info?

Got a problem? need some help? Ask away, help on using this forum, consumer advice, computer problems.anything! Somebody out there just might be able to help.
Help with registration can also be found here.

Re: Michael Taylor shiek Mick info?

Postby liamjtaylor1 » 27 Apr 2014, 13:34

If anyone wants any information I am his grandson, still living in Kings Lynn. I'd be more than happy to share any stories with anyone interested. It has been three years today since he past away.

contact me on liamjtaylor1@hotmail.co.uk
liamjtaylor1

Re: Michael Taylor shiek Mick info?

Postby daveh » 27 Dec 2016, 14:49

I just noticed this Thread and thought that I would add my two pennorth. Mike was a Foreman at Anglia Canners in the 1960s, when I worked on the pea & bean viners out in the yard, during my school & college summer holidays. I don't know if he was a Tattoo Artist in those days, but I remember going to the Tuesday Market Place one weekend and he was diving into a small water tank from a high platform (at The Globe corner.) I will look through my old photos (B&W on a Praktica TL500 SLR) to see if I have any taken that day. He also performed at the Linnets Football Ground Club, swallowing a sword and eating light bulbs. For all his hard exterior, he was a kind and generous gentleman to many. I did not hear of his passing, so I wish him well on his journey. Another Anglia Canner's workmate was Len Rasberry, an outside yard cleaner, who was one of life's true gentlemen, with a smile and a cheery greeting, when he passed by.
daveh

Previous

Return to Help!