Landscaping, Plumbing , Building and Windows/conservatory...

Would you like to make a recommendation on good service or value for money that you have found in the area? Then please post here.

Landscaping, Plumbing , Building and Windows/conservatory...

Postby Adam H » 16 Jul 2013, 15:00

Ok so i figured i would put some good words in for some of the local services which ive used in the past month, we are refitting/revamping our house and have used just about every Trade personal possible.

So Here goes :

Plumbing , fitted some new taps , radiators , filters and verious other small jobs. Good price , fast turn around ( like 2 days after i called the job was done ) and the guys were very friendly.

https://www.facebook.com/GBPlumbingHeating - 07871 610302

Conservatory, we had a number of "sales people" around for quotes, ranging from absolutely rip off merchants wanting well over the odds to reasonable priced, working with a budget these guys came in at the lowest price but at the same time i had already seen their work from 2 friends , quality of work was extremely high, quality of product was just as good.

Premier Fascia - 01553 844553 ( their phone numbers listed in google are wrong as they recently moved premises apparently )

Carpets, practically £700 cheaper than places like AHF and the quality of carpet was as good , if not better. Fast turn around and great guys to talk to .

Economy Carpets - 01553 611348

Builder ( built the bottom half of the conservatory, better than reasonable price and doesnt mess around. Everything including flooring done in a matter of days. )

AJ Green - 07789 405462

Landscaping / Fences - These guys were in the local paper for doing a disabled persons garden for free, put up our new fence, no fuss and got the job done.

Burrows and Howes Marham - 07900 673220

This work has been carried out in the past 6 weeks, very happy indeed. We have also now taken out the services of Turpins Kitchens (07725400882) to supply and fit our kitchen which is also considerably cheaper than places like Homebase and B&Q with a much better quality product, mainly because the large company's seem to take the price of the kitchen and double it for fitting which is ludicrous
Adam H

Re: Landscaping, Plumbing , Building and Windows/conservator

Postby EWW » 16 Jul 2013, 15:57

I see one of your interests is Marketing, just did quite a bit of it there.
I do not want thanks for any research I am able to help out with. I just love doing it.
EWW

Re: Landscaping, Plumbing , Building and Windows/conservator

Postby Adam H » 17 Jul 2013, 20:11

Marketing is certainly one of my interests along with many others.

Im a firm believer in rewarding a good service and its not often i can say that ive used local businesses in the volumes i have in the past month/6 weeks .
Adam H

Return to Recommendations