Identity Sought – Credit Card Fraud, King's Lynn (photo)

Lost it? Had it nicked? Found what looks like someones belongings? Local reports of crime and police appeals in the area. Post here.

Identity Sought – Credit Card Fraud, King's Lynn (photo)

Postby Mike.H » 23 Jan 2006, 20:19

Detectives are appealing for help to identify the man seen in this CCTV image in relation to a credit card fraud in King's Lynn.

The card was stolen at the Shell petrol station on Lynn Road on 23rd November 2005 and subsequently used at a number of stores and garages in the town later that day.

Police would like to speak to the man in this image in connection with the offences.

Anyone with information is asked to contact PC Richard Moden at King's Lynn CID on 0845 456 4567.
Mike.H

Postby delbert » 24 Jan 2006, 19:54

hey mike
allways seams to me these security cams are mounted looking down,
would be better mounted at headhight or as near as poss,(i was told this when i installed mine) and with cams on offer now need not be highly visible
delbert

Postby Mike.H » 26 Jan 2006, 00:21

Yes, I think you would get a better picture if the cams were lower. All the cctv pics they release seem always to be blurry, it would help if the cam was at a better angle.
Mike.H

Postby old-git » 27 Jan 2006, 16:25

Hey delbert,
Have you got your cctv connected to you PC or video/tv?
I wish I had one installed overlooking the front of my house. About a year ago I went out to my car to find it had been hit by a delivery truck, :evil: none of my neighbours had seen anything, a cam recording would have come in handy. :coffee
mustn't grumble
old-git

Postby delbert » 27 Jan 2006, 20:00

hey git
got mine fitted to portable tv and video recorder,in hindsight i wish I,de got one that linked to pc tho

although when police viewed some footage ,they said it was a good picture
i also have a security light on a sensor
security cam setup ..on left

new cam but not very steady with it yet,used to something about 10 times smaller :camera
delbert

Return to Lost / Stolen, Found. Local Crime Reports