This is a bit of a forlorn hope, but here goes.

Lost it? Had it nicked? Found what looks like someones belongings? Local reports of crime and police appeals in the area. Post here.

This is a bit of a forlorn hope, but here goes.

Postby greenpen » 26 Feb 2012, 14:03

Mc'cavity, the mystery cat.

I wonder if anybody recognises this cat? He is a neutered tom who only eats cat biscuits, also he has a problem with ingrowing dewclaws and some kind of patching on his ears, also a front fang is missing. He turned up one morning and has been here ever since. I live in the Marsh lane area. I put several ads in the Lynn news but nobody ever responded. I'm not going to return him after all this time but it would be interesting to find out where he came from and why he moved house. He must be well over ten years old by now.
Any knowledge would be appreciated. Before anyone mentions Penny Skate, her and me don't see eye to eye since I had her son visited by the police for something he did on the school bus, so please don't suggest I phone her. Hell will freeze over first.

greenpen

Postby Suzie Creamcheese » 28 Feb 2012, 19:46

Judging by his pic it looks like Mc'cavity has been round the block quite a few times.

Thumbs up to greenpen for giving him somewhere safe and secure to live out his days..
Last edited by Suzie Creamcheese on 31 May 2012, 18:45, edited 3 times in total.
Suzie Creamcheese

Re: This is a bit of a forlorn hope, but here goes.

Postby greenpen » 28 Feb 2012, 21:50

Suzie Creamcheese wrote:Judging by his pic it looks like Mc'cavity has been round the block quite a few times.

Thumbs up to greenpen for giving him somewhere safe and secure to live out his days..
Thanks for that Suzie but I didn't have much choice in the matter. I think you're right about him having been around the block. He's such a forgiving cat. You can do anything with him and he doesn't make a fuss. I have to trim his dew claws about once a month. He just puts up with it, would you believe? Somebody somewhere must have missed him. :smt006
greenpen

Return to Lost / Stolen, Found. Local Crime Reports