Witness Appeal – Arson, West Lynn

Lost it? Had it nicked? Found what looks like someones belongings? Local reports of crime and police appeals in the area. Post here.

Witness Appeal – Arson, West Lynn

Postby Mike.H » 05 May 2006, 21:22

Police are appealing for information following a car fire at West Lynn Community Centre.

Some time on the evening of Tuesday 27th April a blue Peugeot 306 parked at the centre was moved into the nearby field and set alight.

The centre was open at the time and it is hoped that someone may have witnesses suspicious activity in the car park.

Anyone with information is asked to contact PC Graham Pashley at King's Lynn Police Station on 0845 456 4567.
Mike.H

Postby delbert » 09 May 2006, 18:28

hi mike
i live just opposite nearly ,and because of the bank surrounding it its a prime place for this sort of thing,not going over the field much,i didnt know anything about it till it hit the news .
sorry not a lot of help.
i believe the pub/club over there has a camera, but not sure if its facing the field ,only the carpark (thats if they still use it )presumable the police will have covered that angle ?
"go placidly amid the noise and haste"
delbert

Postby Mike.H » 09 May 2006, 20:47

I bet that if there is a cam there, it doesn’t work. They should have more of them and make sure they are maintained and working. A bit like what they are doing somewhere in London, where people in the locality can see the output from the cams, so if you hear something down the street you can log-on and record what’s happening. 8)
Mike.H

Postby delbert » 09 May 2006, 21:25

mike marvelous idea,when i got mine i looked at ones to connect to pc, you can view them from any pc if you have it set up properly .
but decided to go for video recording,wish i,de spent a bit more now !!!
video tape has limited lifespan !!
"go placidly amid the noise and haste"
delbert

Return to Lost / Stolen, Found. Local Crime Reports