Roofing Contractors

Would you like to make a recommendation on good service or value for money that you have found in the area? Then please post here.

Roofing Contractors

Postby rainbow123 » 27 Apr 2012, 16:52

Due to wear and tear I have just had to have my flat roof reroofed.
I used Heacham Roofing a while back when I had damage to my main roof in the gales and as they were very good last time I used them again.
Another great job.
If anyone needs a roof repair I can recommend them highly.
Father and son business and very good and reliable and more to the point they did a good job and left every thing tidy on departure.
You can get them on 01485 570029.

Feel free to mention me if you use them.
Rainbow123
rainbow123

Re: Roofing Contractors

Postby Twie » 28 Apr 2012, 00:57

do u know anyone dat does plastering?
Twie

Postby greenpen » 28 Apr 2012, 10:06

Twie wrote:do u know anyone dat does plastering?

Yes, Universal electrics in Losinga road. They have plasterers, plumbers and other tradesmen and do a very good job too with a friendly manner. You can often see his van parked two doors down from the Chinese, and Opposite the discovery centre. HIghly recommended. Mention me and you will get a surprise. :smt023

http://www.thomsonlocal.com/Universal%2 ... yinfo.html
greenpen

Postby Twie » 29 Apr 2012, 13:58

greenpen wrote:
Twie wrote:do u know anyone dat does plastering?

Yes, Universal electrics in Losinga road. They have plasterers, plumbers and other tradesmen and do a very good job too with a friendly manner. You can often see his van parked two doors down from the Chinese, and Opposite the discovery centre. HIghly recommended. Mention me and you will get a surprise. :smt023

http://www.thomsonlocal.com/Universal%2 ... yinfo.html

Oh thanks i will give them a call to see how much its gonna cost us... so should i mention greenpen ?? hahahaha i reckond they gonna give me a funny look then
Twie

Postby greenpen » 29 Apr 2012, 14:42

Well I doubt very much they will give you a funny look. Ask them who I am :lol:
greenpen

Postby Twie » 05 May 2012, 01:20

greenpen wrote:Well I doubt very much they will give you a funny look. Ask them who I am :lol:

lol cause i assumed u just use greenpen as a nickname rite? :roll:
Twie

Postby greenpen » 05 May 2012, 10:59

[quote="Twie"][quote="greenpen"]Well I doubt very much they will give you a funny look. Ask them who I am :lol:[/quote]

lol cause i assumed u just use greenpen as a nickname rite? :roll:[/quote]Well it sure isn't my real name :lol:
greenpen

Return to Recommendations