XXXL clothes

Would you like to make a recommendation on good service or value for money that you have found in the area? Then please post here.

XXXL clothes

Postby Platschu » 03 Oct 2011, 20:04

Okay, I have never denied that I am overweight, but it is a bit frustrating that I can not find any clothes in King's Lynn. The biggest ones were only XXL. I tried to look around in Primark, Sportsline.com, TK Max and the Matalan, but don't tell me that everybody orders from catalogues. Do they hide these sizes in the warehouse? So could you give me any suggestions? :cry:
Platschu

Re: XXXL clothes

Postby Alastair » 03 Oct 2011, 20:30

For larger sizes in King's Lynn you can try M&S, Debenhams, Tesco*, Asda*, Cotton Traders, Goddards. Gear Exchange is good for jeans in all sizes, and you can get a reasonable selection of t-shirts in Mountain Life. There aren't always a lot of items in these sizes, so it can be a bit of luck if they have what you are looking for.

Forget about Primark, Next, Greenwoods, et al if you're tall, slightly larger than average, have long arms or any combination of these. Matalan and TK Max can be a bit hit or miss, larger sizes are only in small quantities.

If you're short and large the selection is better. I really do wonder how many men wear trousers with a 50" or greater waist and 28" or smaller leg, because there's often a glut of these odd sizes.

* the supermarkets stock more of the larger sizes than anyone else as far as I can see.
I choose to share some of my images with this forum, but please respect my wishes. View them where I display them and don't download, copy, print or use them to create other works without my written permission. I can provide prints if requested.
Alastair

Postby Platschu » 03 Oct 2011, 21:08

Thanks. :wink: I always hated shopping even because I couldn't find what I wanted and I was humiliated by so many salesmen even in Hungary that they don't keep clothes in my size... It is so frustrating. :( :( :( But I could see "bigger" guys on the streets, so I won't give up so easily. :|

P.S. I have to visit Lynnsport again. :smt005
Platschu

Postby EWW » 03 Oct 2011, 21:46

And if all Alastair has suggested fails, try Trenoworths, they make tents :-D
I do not want thanks for any research I am able to help out with. I just love doing it.
EWW

Postby Oathead » 04 Oct 2011, 06:53

Lets Rock
Oathead

Postby Platschu » 04 Oct 2011, 20:11

EWW wrote:And if all Alastair has suggested fails, try Trenoworths, they make tents :-D

:smt019 Sailclothes are much better! :twisted:

Thanks for the help. :smt006
Platschu

Return to Recommendations