thaberland

Got something on your chest,, Get it off here,,

thaberland

Postby thaberland » 29 Mar 2015, 05:10

:D Hi the reason I quit coming on here aymore is because I wasnt on for a long while because of reasons I dont want to enter anyway when i did after a while it was like no one realy cared anyway only EWW said any thing it was like i wasted my time all them years I worked very hard on my videos want to thank everyone for all the pictures I just wasnt smart anough for all you guys with your fancy cameras and things plus i was gone for so many years, and a lot younger ones on here now but i just want to thank you all for all your pictures through the years and making my life a little better in the past Thabs x x x x
thaberland

Re: thaberland

Postby EWW » 29 Mar 2015, 11:20

Sorry you feel that way. This is just a small forum that is nothing like Fakebook
with is millions of members so viewing figures are a helluva lot less. Just look
back at the videos and you will see that you always had possitive feedback for
them. You must also remember that not everyone liked them but did not comment.
That is the way with forums, some for, some against, it is the way of the world.
Lots of people spend many hours searching out info for people on here who cannot,
or do not want to do it themselves and never receive any thanks whatsoever. It
does not stop them from doing it though as they like to help. There are people on
here for hours that hardly ever contribute to the forum but take pictures from here
in their hundreds to post on other sites. Not one word of thanks to the members who
have posted those pictures on here in the first place, but hey, the pictures are being
seen and that is all that matters. When someone stops posting on here it does not
matter very much as a new member will take their place vey quickly. There will
always be a place for a good local forum like this one that do not put up with some
of the stuff that is posted elsewhere. We have always stuck by or principles of no
politics, religion, or immigration, and that is what make this forum unique.
I do not want thanks for any research I am able to help out with. I just love doing it.
EWW

Postby Jools » 29 Mar 2015, 18:08

Such a shame as I have always enjoyed your videos and your memories of King's Lynn. I myself am guilty of not always commenting and apologise. It would be a great shame if you leave. X
Jools

Postby EWW » 29 Mar 2015, 19:35

Val will always be on the books so she can post in the future whenever she wants.
But remember, we cannot make people respond if they do not want to.
I do not want thanks for any research I am able to help out with. I just love doing it.
EWW

Postby juneann » 29 Mar 2015, 20:45

I to am guilty and I apologise :oops: .I look at pictures and comments and smile, laugh and sometimes cry., and then we move on, to the next post.. I to loved ure videos, I remember all of them , I was there , well from 1948 lol. Loved ure pics of ure snow, with envy, dont get that much in York. and as for u're camera, they take great pics, and we see exactly that moment and the things you are seeing. So please dont stop Val, and perhaps when I learn to post a picture, I'll show you some of my humble ground floor council flat. Now that will make you cry, :lol: , so come on all you Lynn people around the world, give us a wave :smt006 xxx
juneann

Postby snake-eyes » 01 Apr 2015, 18:20

Please don't stop posting your pictures and videos,I for one really enjoy when Linnets from around the world show us their part of the globe.
I have never met you but I feel I know you through your posts.
Hope to see more soon.
:smt028
try everything once, if you dont like it once is enough
snake-eyes

Postby apollonine » 03 Apr 2015, 10:57

"We Love You Val"
"Treat everyday as your last as one day you're gonna be right"
apollonine

Postby thaberland » 05 Dec 2015, 17:30

:D :D Thank You all I have always thanked everyone for there pictures I couldnt have done them without you,
And you lit up my life back in the day and even met with some of you when I came home,
I want to thank you all again for lighting up my life and still come and look around to see whats going on
Thank you all :smt007 :smt007 :smt007 :smt007 :smt007
thaberland

Return to Rant!