Gentlemen's club

Got something on your chest,, Get it off here,,

Re: Gentlemen's club

Postby cornishdave » 14 Mar 2010, 18:18

Some might wonder why I've resurrected this topic after so many months so let me explain. I have a vested interest.

After saying that it was a matter of no concern to me, I discovered that I actually knew the person responsible for setting up the new 'gentlemen's club'. Having only lived in the area for 3.1/2 years, I don't know many in the locality but, by an amazing coincidence, I happen to know the prime mover behind this venture quite well and I believe him to be an honest and honourable citizen. Following the exchange of views expressed on the forum, when I next met up with him, the conversation turned, not surprisingly, to the subject of his proposed club and I have to admit that I found it quite interesting to listen to his point of view. I appreciate that he is likely to present a biased view but, as it happens, I have, subsequently, been able to obtain additional information to help build a more complete picture.

One of the results of our conversation was that he asked me to construct a web site for the new club which also involved me taking photos of the exterior, the interior and the girls. Whilst taking photos of the girls, I also had an opportunity to hear their side of the story. Admittedly, this is a very small sample but the girls I have met so far are all of UK origin, easy and pleasant to talk to, intelligent and articulate and, of course, very easy to look at. (Sorry, was that a bit chauvinistic?) We didn’t get into the specifics of earnings but, having received an insight into the method of remuneration, it is easy to see how the girls can earn considerably more than the National minimum in just three nights a week doing something they give every appearance of enjoying. Furthermore, the indications are that they do not feel exploited or degraded and neither do they consider what they do is exploiting the visitors to the club.

Everyone will, of course, continue to believe what they wish to but I, for one, am quite happy that the club itself does not belittle the girls or the visitors and, in itself, poses no threat to the good people of King’s Lynn. I have admitted something of a personal interest, albeit financial, but I would like to think that others will either reserve judgement or take time to do a little investigation before expressing an opinion based purely on hearsay.

And, in case anybody was wondering, the web site is www .7thheaven-kl.co.uk and, to put everyone's minds to rest, there's less on it than you would see in the newspapers or on telly.
cornishdave

Postby RMP » 16 Mar 2010, 19:34

Although I am not a resident of King's Lynn I totally agree with Lynnboy in every respect.
Providing this sort of "Service" is well monitored and in compliance with health laws etc., it could be an invaluable deterrent of disease, broken hearts and broken homes. Everyone wins.
In addition, it might be a good idea to offer such a "service" to lady clients. You know. Equal Opportunity and all that! RMP

Imagine peace
RMP

Postby apollonine » 16 Mar 2010, 22:31

"Angels" in Gt.Yarmouth has become known as LADS and SADS....How do I know? Don't Ask!
"Treat everyday as your last as one day you're gonna be right"
apollonine

Postby RMP » 16 Mar 2010, 22:35

I would like to clarify my position stated in my latest post. I was referring to legalizing prostitution. Lap dancing is not of interest to me. I have no problem with "Adults Only" merchandise stores.

My apologies RMP

Imagine peace
RMP

Postby narborough ned » 22 Feb 2012, 22:44

Hi evrybody

Ive not long moved down here, and only been into lynn once so far and that was to see the fair. i didnt know there was any clubs lyk this and if i knew where it was id go an im sure my m8s would as well :smt109

each to there own but it dont do no harm really :smt018 having read this forum theres nuthin sayin if its still open or not or if the world stopped when it first opened its doors lol

im sure ill find it next time im in town but has anybody been there recent and knows what its like now?
narborough ned

Postby RMP » 25 Feb 2012, 00:43

Good question, Narborough Ned. Would like to know if the Club opened and doing well.
It's been a while since I have visited the Forum, so now that I have caught the Forum Fever I shall have a good time browsing through the latest. My sister and brothers live in Lynn so they keep me up on some
activities like the Mart. What a change since I was a girl! So colorful and modern. But then, if I used my head a little I would realise they change with the times. Bet the rock and candy floss is just as good. How about the greasy looking mart men? No offense, but they were a bit unsavory looking. Probably worked hard though.
Winter in Maine has been unusually mild this year. Only 7 inches of snow so far compared to 70 inches last year at this time.

Happy New Year fellow Forumers.
Regards, RMP :roll:

Imagine peace
RMP

Postby EWW » 25 Feb 2012, 10:21

Nice to see you on the boards again RMP. Yes the club is up
and running and a great success by all accounts. Not been
myself as I do not think the old ticker would stand the excitment :D

I am sure that a few of the lads from Marham know of its
whereabouts Ned :wink: Per Ardua Ad Astra.
I do not want thanks for any research I am able to help out with. I just love doing it.
EWW

Postby greenpen » 25 Feb 2012, 14:26

[quote="EWW"]Could someone please guide me to the "seedy Lynn" mentioned because after
living here for 65 years I do not know where it is. Perhaps i've lived a sheltered
life up untill now I dunno.

Last time I walked by the private shop, they had plastic inflatable sheep on display in the window. Is that seedy enough?
greenpen

Postby EWW » 25 Feb 2012, 15:02

Please take a picture of the offending sheep next time you go by greenpen
as I have asked two councilors today if the said shop is allowed to display
goods in the window, the answer was "no" If they are they can then be taken
to task.
I do not want thanks for any research I am able to help out with. I just love doing it.
EWW

Postby beryltheperil » 25 Feb 2012, 15:06

what shop?
beryltheperil

Postby EWW » 25 Feb 2012, 15:28

Hello Sis (beryltheperil)glad to see you on the boards again. Sister Rose
popped in here yesterday also after a long time away.

The shop is an adult shop that sells everything imaginable.
Sex shops in this country unlike on the continent has to have
the windows blacked out so children and those who are
easily offended cannot look in. Betting shops had to abide
by the same law for some reason up to a very short time ago.
EWW

Postby greenpen » 28 Feb 2012, 14:53

EWW wrote:Please take a picture of the offending sheep next time you go by greenpen
as I have asked two councilors today if the said shop is allowed to display
goods in the window, the answer was "no" If they are they can then be taken
to task.

This was some time back EWW. I was doing somebody a favour at the time. I walked past the shop yesterday and never thought about it until I just saw your post :oops:
greenpen

Postby RMP » 29 Feb 2012, 01:42

Ater reading your post, EWW, where you referred to Betting Shops, it reminded me of the many times our dear law abiding Dad sent me up top of Queen Mary Road to take some coins, tightly wrapped in note paper, to give to the shoe cobbler. He gave me strict orders not to show it to anyone. I often wondered what I was in charge of and after a few years found out the Cobbler was a discreet Bookie on the side.
Glad to hear the Gentlemens Shop is thriving. After all, nothing wrong with providing a little spice.( For medicinal purposes of course.)
God Bless.
RMP
Imagine peace
RMP

Postby thaberland » 01 Mar 2012, 00:02

:D :D I remember that it was WOODS SHOE REPAIR,I use to watch people going in there with papers didnt know what they were doing untill I got older. :roll:
thaberland

Postby greenpen » 01 Mar 2012, 09:38

beryltheperil wrote:what shop?

it's private
greenpen

PreviousNext

Return to Rant!