Lynn St Nicholas FC

Talk all sports.

Lynn St Nicholas FC

Postby grumpypants » 12 Oct 2013, 17:28

Hi,
I am new to this forum. Recently I purchased a minute book from e-bay for Lynn St Nicholas Football Club, which covered the period from 1922 through to 1929. The book is very interesting and highlights the Committee at the time and has team line-ups covering the years mentioned and a brief statement of what was happening at the club at that time. However, I have tried to find more information about the club without much success. Can anyone on this forum give me any sources where I can find out more information about the club especially covering the years mentioned. I would also be extremely interested if anyone has any old photos, programmes. pamphlets, fliers or any other items of interest, which they are willing to sell or scan and sell. I know that somewhere on this forum there is a post covering the club in the form of a photo for 1919 (again, unable to find it).
I would be grateful for any help however small. Thank you in anticipation.
Gerry.
grumpypants

Re: Lynn St Nicholas FC

Postby EWW » 12 Oct 2013, 20:10

1904/5 and 1908/9 are on here. Second page of the sport section right at the bottom posted by CC. I will look through the rest and try and find what you are after.
I do not want thanks for any research I am able to help out with. I just love doing it.
EWW

Postby grumpypants » 12 Oct 2013, 22:16

Very much appreciated. Thank you very much for your time and trouble.
grumpypants

Postby grumpypants » 25 Nov 2013, 22:53

Read through the majority of entries of the minute book now, BUT still unable to find any information about the club or its history, by googling or other internet sources bar what has been documented in the book. Any help out there will be very much appreciated.
grumpypants

Return to Sport.