IMPORTANT SITE NEWS

Post here news and information about local events - Pub, Club, Society, Competitions, Exhibitions, etc. From around the local King's Lynn, Hunstanton, Wisbech, Downham areas. Also more general national information and money saving tips are welcome.

WHERE IN THE WORLD DO YOU LIVE? Get yourself placed on the map.

IMPORTANT SITE NEWS

Postby EWW » 30 Jun 2017, 09:17

Forum users will notice that some pictures are not showing up on the forum boards. This is because our
photo hosting company (photobucket) is asking us to pay a rather heavy premium to display them.
As this is a non-profit making forum run for the benifit of the community at no cost to our members we
(Admin) are facing a bit of a dilemma. If we cannot find another host that we can link to and save all
the pictures that are posted on the forum which number thousands we may lose the lot. This is something
we are trying very very hard to negate. If it cannot be resolved it could very well mean the end of the forum.
Please keep using the forum as normal for now and if there is a picture missing that you would like to see
that no longer is showing on the forum please ask me EWW or ADMIN and we will try and get a copy to
you via email. We are very sorry this is happening and we are doing everything we can to resolve it.
I do not want thanks for any research I am able to help out with. I just love doing it.
EWW

Return to NOTICEBOARD.